Thursday, August 27, 2009

Final reflections....



    I feel very grateful that I was able to attend the IFVP conference with the help of a scholarship. I am new to the very idea of graphic recording and this was  a wonderful opportunity to get an overview of the profession and meet  other like minded folks. There was really a great variety of workshops, from seriously serious to playful. By far the best part was getting to know people and finding out how they use graphic recording professionally - lots of variations. I felt encouraged to meet some folks who - like me - don't work in a corporate environment and are doing well.  I would have liked another day or two- only because there were so many people I didn't get to know. The graphic jam was really fun. Now it's practice, practice, practice! (and I look forward to staying in touch!)

Deborah Page

No comments:

Post a Comment